Veterinary Sciences MSc by research
Postgraduate research in the Bristol Veterinary School is largely based at the Langford campus, which houses a large number of research groups along with Langford Veterinary Services and the University farm.
The strength of the school's research programme is greatly enhanced by its position within the Faculty of Health Sciences. Our research extends from the fundamental to the applied and we collaborate with other research groups in the faculty and beyond, building on a policy of integration of basic science with veterinary activities.
Our postgraduate students are members of the Faculty of Health Sciences graduate school and benefit from the training opportunities this provides. We welcome enquiries and applications from prospective MScR and PhD students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our graduates are highly employable, and we're one of the most targeted universities by leading UK employers. You'll be joining a network of talented alumni, developing careers in over 190 countries worldwide.
Our Careers Service offers a range of services to support you.
Our staff can help you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications.
Online resources to help you research employers, browse job vacancies and practise for employer selection activities.
Dedicated resources for international students and postgraduate students.
Advice on postgraduate study options and funding.
Access to the Careers Service remains free for three years after you graduate.
2 years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 50 GBP
- Translational Health Sciences (Clinical) DSc, MSc by research at University of Bristol
- Translational Health Sciences (Non-clinical) DSc, MSc by research at University of Bristol
- Population Health Sciences (Clinical) MD, MSc by research at University of Bristol
- Population Health Sciences (Non-clinical) MD, MSc by research at University of Bristol
- Physiology, Pharmacology and Neuroscience MRes, MSc by research at University of Bristol
- Physics MSc by research at University of Bristol