History and Philosophy of Science and Politics BA
History and Philosophy of Science is concerned with what science is and also its role in society. Using philosophical, historical and social perspectives you’ll explore the history of scientific thought, the links between magic, science and religion and the nature of scientific knowledge.
Politics examines the institutions and practices of modern political systems, as well as the theories that underpin them and the ways in which they shape, and are shaped by, society.
Throughout your course, core modules will give you a firm grounding in political ideas, challenges and institutions around the world, and you will explore key questions in history and philosophy of science.
You’ll also have the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in areas that suit your interests by selecting from a wide range of optional modules. You could broaden your horizons further still by selecting discovery modules from across the wider university.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds