Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc
Entrepreneurship and innovation play vital roles in knowledge creation and exploitation to generate value and drive sustainable economic, social, technological and organisational development.
Processes and behaviours central to entrepreneurship and innovation are equally important to new and early stage ventures, and within existing organisations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This programme prepares you for a range of careers, including:
- as venture founders
- as managers of innovation within existing organisations
- in policy and business development roles in agencies supporting innovation
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entrance to our MSc programmes is strongly competitive. You can increase your chances of a successful application by exceeding the minimum programme requirements.
You will need a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree from a good university in any discipline, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
Supporting your application
Relevant work experience is not required but may increase your chances of acceptance.
Preference will be given to those with grades above the minimum requirements due to strong competition for places on this programme.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 60 GBP
- MA Accounting and Finance at The University of Edinburgh
- MBA at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance, Technology and Policy MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Sport Policy, Management and International Development MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Marketing and Business Analysis MSc at The University of Edinburgh