Languages, Cultures and International Relations BA
Combine fluency in your chosen language with a deep understanding of the dynamics and complexities of contemporary international relations. You can study international relations at Leeds in combination with one of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.
You’ll examine the issues facing international society today and the challenges facing some of the most important players in international relations. Optional topics range from political issues in Africa, translation and interpreting, to politics and society in Israel.
Intensive language training will prepare you for your year abroad, where you’ll further enhance your linguistic skills and enrich your knowledge of how your host country interacts with other countries and regional or global institutions.
Your final year project will focus on a core issue such as globalisation, conflict prevention and resolution or climate change, with specific reference to your chosen language and country.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian B BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian A BA at University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds