Food Science and Nutrition MSci, BSc
We're ranked 1st in the Guardian university league tables 2020 and in The Complete University Guide 2020.
We offer a Food Science and Nutrition integrated Masters programme that will give you an in-depth understanding of the scientific aspects of food science and nutrition and the wider implications of diet on our health and wellbeing.
This course provides a balanced curriculum exploring the applications of pure sciences to food whilst also covering aspects of how a number of food components affect health. The breadth of topics you’ll study will allow you to appreciate the key positions of food in society, health and well-being, as well as in the manufacture, marketing and retailing of foods. You’ll also build knowledge of related laws and regulations.
At the interface between food science and nutrition, graduates will be key in the development of new healthy eating trends. You’ll develop a broad skillset and receive the intellectual training needed to enter a range of careers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds