Our Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages course gives you the skills and knowledge required to teach English in countries across the globe.
Whether you are currently a TESOL professional or wish to pursue this career in the future, this course equips you to teach English around the globe. You will study alongside students from across the world, gaining experience of different nationalities and educational cultures. This gives you to chance to increase your cross-cultural understanding.
Join our master's course in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). You might have finished your undergraduate studies and want to boost your career. Or maybe you have non-ESOL related teaching experience and want to broaden your expertise. This is a course that can change your life and allow you to pursue new career avenues. In 18 months, you could be living abroad, teaching English. We give you the skills and experience to teach English across the world.
Program Available At (Campus) - York campus
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- TESOL with Chinese MA at York St John University
- Special Educational Needs & Inclusion MA at York St John University
- Language & Social Justice MA at York St John University
- Criminal Justice MA at York St John University
- Psychology of Child & Adolescent Development (MSc) at York St John University
- Professional Health & Social Care (MSc) at York St John University