LPC LEGAL PRACTICE COURSE
Our collaboration with The University of Law (ULaw) makes Reading the ideal place to pursue your ambition to become a lawyer.
As a graduate aiming to become a solicitor, the Legal Practice Course (LPC) represents the next stage of your training once you have gained a qualifying law degree or converted your non-law degree through the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL).
The LPC bridges the gap between academic study and training in a law firm, and we’re confident that ULaw's LPC is the best preparation for entering legal practice by offering you the skills to succeed in the business world. After all, ULaw is the preferred legal training provider to more than 30 major law firms.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to take up your place on the course, you must comply with the requirements for commencing a Legal Practice Course (LPC) set out by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) – see below. Failure to comply with these eligibility requirements means that the University will have no option but to cancel your place on the course.
If you are a non-EEA student you will also require a visa covering the full duration of your course.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 10 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN LAW (GDL) at University of Reading
- PGCert SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS COORDINATOR (SENCO) at University of Reading
- PGCert REFLECTIVE PRACTICE at University of Reading
- PGCE SECONDARY SCIENCE PHYSICS WITH MATHEMATICS at University of Reading
- PGCE SECONDARY SCIENCE: PHYSICS F3X1 at University of Reading
- PGCE SECONDARY SCIENCE: CHEMISTRY F1X1 at University of Reading