Master of Human Resource Management
The Master of Human Resource Management teaches students the skills and knowledge to manage people within an organisation to be efficient and effective in their approach to work, which is fundamental to all business activity. This program empowers students with the skills to implant the acquired knowledge into the body of an organisation and leverage the best performance from the workforce.
If you’re looking to drive your human resource management (HRM), employment relations (ER) or consultancy career into the best realms, the Master of Human Resource Management is for you. You will develop a deep knowledge of people management skills and concepts and guiding principles for strategically managing your workforce while you build the skills to manage workplace challenges and mitigate conflict.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
At the completion of your Master of Human Resource Management you will be positioned as a leader in the field and have the credentials to show you have the distinct HR competencies companies are looking for. You will be able to apply relevant, rigorous human resource management and employee relations theory to a variety of workforce situations, and develop and implement evidence-based strategies to address individual, group and organisational challenges. Our graduates have gone on to work successfully in local, national and multinational organisations worldwide.
You will graduate with the opportunity to embark on some of the following career pathways:
- Human Resource Advisor or Manager
- Learning and development / training and development advisor or manager
- Organisation Development or Effectiveness Manager
- Employment Relations or Industrial Relations Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Senior Union Official or Senior Employer Organisation Advisor
- Policy Advisor to government organisations
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 083520M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Dispute Resolution at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle