Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering
This qualification gives students who have completed a three-year engineering degree the opportunity to build on their previous skills, and understand the principles, concepts, and ideas that underpin a chosen specialization. It is designed to provide a pathway to further study in a master's program.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The PGDipEng functions largely as a pathway for further study – while it can generally increase employment opportunities, this qualification ultimately supplements your three-year undergraduate degree with the additional skills needed to pursue an engineering masters degree.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 3.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland