Bachelor of Health Promotion
The Bachelor of Health Promotion (Preventive Health) from The University of Notre Dame Australia provides an exciting pathway into the field of health management. With a strong focus on the practical improvement of individual and community health and wellbeing, you will learn the ways and means in which our current health system can be improved.
The Bachelor of Health Promotion focuses on promoting individual and community health and wellbeing. You will develop a clear understanding of how social and other health determinants impact health and wellbeing as well as the effectiveness of socio-environmental, population and community approaches to health promotion.
Throughout the course you explore the psychological aspects of health behaviour, behavioural aspects of change, health promotion principles, frameworks, planning and implementation, social marketing; principles of community development, project management and health related research and evaluation.
Graduates will find a wide range of occupations open to them, such as health promotion, community development, health education and health research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Environmental Management) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Biology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Nursing at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Philosophy) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Archaeology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Applied Psychology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia