Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Arts
The Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Arts (PGDipFA) gives you the opportunity to integrate studio practice with critical studies. You will work on your own studio-based research projects, developing your practice to its full potential, and expand your understanding of contemporary art forms in their various cultural contexts.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
There are three common areas where Elam graduates find employment – public sector, private organizations, or as a practicing artist or entrepreneurial creative. As the business world looks to innovators, the capabilities developed through a creative education are becoming highly sought-after.
Jobs related to this program
- Art curator
- Art director (TV/film)
- Art writer or critic
- Creative director in an agency
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 3.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Music at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dance Studies at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Music at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Arts at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Architectural Studies at University of Auckland