Bachelors of Business Management / Information Technology
Challenge yourself and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and highly competitive business and technology environments.
The dual program Business Management / Information Technology program is designed to equip you with the skills and self-confidence to stay ahead of the game and effectively manage a wide range of business and technology environments.
You'll graduate with technical skills to solve problems, support innovation and improve communication between people. You'll hone your business acumen and develop the ability to confidently lead people and projects.
During your studies, you'll hear from industry guest lecturers, examine real-life case studies and undertake projects, placements and internships with leading businesses. With coursework developed in close collaboration with UQ industry partners, the Bachelor of Business Management / Information Technology will give you a solid foundation in concepts relevant across the business world and technology-based industries.
You'll study topics including accounting, economics, law, marketing, business information systems and strategy, and learn about software engineering, design, mathematics, information systems and more.
A diverse range of majors available across both disciplines will allow you to specialise and thrive, preparing you for rewarding employment opportunities.
- Set yourself up with a competitive edge in business and information technology.
- Benefit from a technology program developed through strong industry consultation.
- Join one of the world's top business schools and learn from award-winning research and industry experts.
- Open up opportunities for a wide range of change-making careers in the public, private and not-for-profit sector.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Economics
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Systems and Networks
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Software Design
- Software Information Systems
- User Experience Design
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 045400A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- BACHELORS OF Business Management / Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Arts / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland