Higher Certificate in Engineering Electronic Engineering
What is Electronic Engineering?
Common electronic systems include applications like mobile phones, sound and vision systems, computer and information technology, automation and machine control, robotics and biomedical engineering. Increasingly, embedded software is a vital element in modern electronics. Electronic engineering is concerned with the design, development, manufacture and application of electronic devices, circuits and systems.
What is the Higher Certificate in Engineering in Electronic Engineering course?
The Higher Certificate in Engineering in Electronics is a two year course, which prepares students for employment and/or further education in the area of electronic engineering.
Special Features of the Course
There is a strong emphasis on practical work in the course and there is a project element in each semester where students construct and test electronic circuits. There is also hardware and software integration in some of these projects.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD010
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR