Master of Optometry
Why choose this course?
A graduate of OP45 Bachelor of Vision Science must also complete the Master of Optometry to be eligible for registration as an optometrist.
The course provides increased exposure to real-world learning experiences both within QUT Health Clinics and in the workplace via the inclusion of extended clinical placements.
Case-based learning and case-based assessment will enhance the training in diseases of the eye and ocular therapeutics. Guest lecturers and practicing optometrists are involved in clinical training.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Diagnostic Genomics at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Advanced Practice Nursing at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental) at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Optometry at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Counselling at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Clinical Psychology at Queensland University of Technology