Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business and ICT
This degree integrates two disciplines to create unique graduates who are in high demand. Studying Business and Information Communications Technology (ICT) together will allow students to identify the role of information systems in business management and operations, and embed contemporary ICT systems to maximise productivity, efficiencies and success in a business.
Graduates of this programme have a unique advantage; not only will you have the knowledge and practical capabilities of IT infrastructure and information systems but you will also have the business acumen to understand and appreciate the business. This allows for the best systems to be developed with this crucial mix of knowledge.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business in International Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB(Hons) in Business in Tourism with Event Management (Add-On) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB (Honours) in Sport with Business (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo