Contemporary Marketing (Graduate Certificate)
Marketing is being redefined every day in a world of rapid innovation, fast-paced media, big data, and global competition. Effective marketing is critical in every type of organization from large corporations to nonprofits, from startup ventures to social mission organizations. The demand for outstanding marketing professionals has never been stronger. Contemporary marketing focuses on customers and markets, data and information, networks and relationships, social media and online channels, and strategy and performance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the Contemporary Marketing certificate will need to submit:
- Online application and fee ($60 domestic, $100 international)
- Official transcripts (completed bachelor’s degree required)
- Submission of TOEFL or IELTS score (required for all students that submit undergraduate transcripts where the national language is not English. Minimum required score for TOEFL is 90 to be considered).
- Résumé (3-5 years of related work experience preferred)
- 1 letter of recommendation
- GMAT and GRE exams are not required for the graduate certificate program
- Statement of Intent. Please express in less than 1000 words:
- Why are you interested in the graduate certificate in contemporary marketing? How will the certificate enhance your career aspirations?
- What is your experience in the marketing field, and what problems and issues are you interested in exploring further?
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD