Master of Studies
The world and its inhabitants are becoming increasingly globalised and digitalised. A new world of possibility is opening up at rapid speed, and there are career opportunities that don’t even exist yet. If you're the kind of person that enjoys analysing future trends and tackling complex challenges, your insatiable curiosity makes you an invaluable commodity in the ever-evolving workplaces of today and the future.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
We produce graduates with flexible knowledge that employers’ desire. Your agility, adaptability and preparedness for anything that life may throw your way makes you an invaluable employee with strong leadership and development potential. You will graduate with sophisticated critical and creative thinking capacity and advanced research and communication skills necessary to excel in a range of contexts.
Your unparalleled access to our postgraduate offerings gives you the opportunity to design a curriculum meaningful to you and your career. You’ll graduate with a unique combination of high-level knowledge and expertise to develop your career, perhaps in industries and roles that do not even yet exist.
Here are some examples of possible combinations:
- Digital Media, Environmental Management and Built Environment to prepare students to work in sustainable urban planning;
- Applied Linguistics, Public Health and Marketing for a role in multicultural health communications;
- Nursing, Social Change and Development and Project and Property Management to tackle problems in international aid;
- Public Health, Information Technology and Business Administration for a career managing technology and change in health administration; and
- Economics, Family Studies and Psychology to prepare students for a career as a government policy officer.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Natural History Illustration) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Physical Geography) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Music) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Human Geography) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Fine Art) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Drama) at University of Newcastle