Economics and Finance MSc
This course provides an opportunity to combine an understanding of sophisticated economic theory with advanced finance concepts.
You’ll look at micro and macroeconomics and the methodology of econometric research, whilst acquiring a solid grounding in corporate finance and the financial economics tools commonly used in financial services, quantitative investment analysis and research.
The course is developed and delivered by highly qualified staff with research and consultancy expertise. You’ll take an open-minded approach to economic problems, studying current mainstream theoretical and applied techniques alongside a range of alternative critical perspectives, equipping you to meet the growing demand for economics that can address and resolve real-world problems.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds