MSc in Chemistry
The main objective of this programme is to cater for graduates who wish to have better career prospects and to enhance their knowledge in new spheres of chemistry. Students will also acquire new skills and techniques.
Students will be educated to a level that will enable them to have in-depth knowledge and to perform adequately in any area of chemistry. It is also expected that the candidates will be able to apply in practice the principles covered in the programme and demonstrate awareness in all the main areas of chemistry. Last but not least, students will enhance their opportunity for further studies.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Bachelors program the Cambridge Higher School certificate is necessary or equivalent.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology at University of Mauritius
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Sciences at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Physics and Computing at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Physics at University of Mauritius