One of the world’s oldest academic subjects, philosophy asks vital questions about the world and how we understand it. Is there such a thing as evil? Are we ever truly free to act? How do we know what we know – if we can ever know anything at all?
This degree will enable you to think clearly, construct well-planned arguments and learn to defend them, plus give you the chance to explore ideas and approaches across the full range of topics in philosophy.
Core modules introduce you to key concepts and issues such as morality, knowledge, the self, logic, philosophy of the mind, the nature of reality and political philosophy. A wide range of optional modules build on this foundation to explore areas as diverse as philosophy of religion, ethics, the history and philosophy of science, aesthetics or feminist philosophy.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds