Biodiversity and Conservation with African Field Course MRes
The University of Leeds has twice been recognised by the European Union as a "centre of excellence" for biodiversity and conservation training.
We believe biodiversity can only be managed and conserved when it can be measured and interpreted properly. Our leading researchers are making an impact through their dedicated research within the field of Ecology and Conservation. Your learning will be heavily influenced by their world-class research, which drives national and international policy agendas around environmental change and global sustainability.
This distinctive course concentrates on the biological principles underlying biodiversity, its assessment and management. You’ll learn to identify plants and animals, understand the ecological factors underlying biodiversity and conservation and gain key analytical and practical skills for a range of academic and professional careers. You’ll also gain valuable experience in biodiversity and conservation-related research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds