Bachelor of Environmental Science
Study a Bachelor of Environmental Science to Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to understand the impacts of climate change and devise strategies to improve sustainability, manage ecosystems, preserve global biodiversity and secure clean water and food.
You'll gain the scientific knowledge and practical experience in ecology, conservation, environmental toxicology, natural resources and decision science necessary to understand and manage our changing planet. Plus you'll combine your scientific skills with understanding of the legal, political and social aspects of environmental management.
You'll also undertake extensive, practical field-based activities in diverse subtropical and tropical ecosystems, including World Heritage rainforests, the Great Barrier Reef, North Stradbroke Island and outback Australia.
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C); and one of Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science or Physics (Units 3 & 4, C) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 102788K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Midwifery (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Humanities / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Wildlife Science (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Wildlife Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology (Honours) (BVetTech(Hons)) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology at The University of Queensland