Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Engineers develop practical solutions to technical and environmental problems by using science and mathematics. Through scientific discoveries engineers meet societal and consumer needs.
Engineers work in a range of roles across all different types of industries, from civil engineering to environmental, computer science to petroleum engineering – the possibilities are endless. The type of engineer you’ll become often depends on the specialisation you choose in this degree. This degree offers 19 engineering specialisations across different engineering disciplines.
In this degree you’ll gain a solid background in mathematics, natural sciences and computing that’ll prepare you to learn knowledge and skills in an engineering discipline. You’ll graduate with the technical knowledge, skills and attributes required to succeed as a professional engineer.
High St Kensington, NSW 2052 Australia
- May Deadline: March
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 years Post Study work visa for international students completing Bachelors at Sydney campus.
- 3 years Post Study work visa for International students completing Bachelors at Canberra campus.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Specific entry requirements of INDIA
Indian Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Awarded by CBSE, overall grade in best four externally examined subjects where A1=5, A2=4.5, B1=3.5, B2=3, C1=2, C2=1.5, D1=1, D2=0.5. Students also need to provide CBSE Admit Card.
Indian School Certificate
Awarded by ICSE, overall average from English and the best three externally examined subjects.
Indian State Boards (Indian Higher Secondary School Certificate)
Average of English and the 3 best subjects in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) in the states of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka. India HSSC issued by other states are not accepted.
International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or Bilingual Diploma
Entry criteria is based on scores required for entry into UNSW in 2021 and are only applicable if the Diploma has been completed. Students currently attempting the IB Diploma or Bilingual Diploma can apply directly to UNSW or through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
Commonly Accepted Secondary Qualification
India - India CBSE, Indian School Certificate (grade 12) or Indian Higher Secondary School Certificate (Indian State Boards of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka)
Sri Lanka - Sri Lankan GCE Advanced Level
- Course Code: 056835E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 125 AUD
- Bachelor of Engineering (Materials Science) (Honours) / Master of Biomedical Engineering at University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Renewable Energy) at University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Photovoltaics and Solar Energy) at University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Petroleum) at University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mining) at University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechatronic) at University of New South Wales (UNSW)