Languages, Cultures and Business BA
Gain an in-depth understanding of business, management, and organisational issues while developing fluency in your chosen language. At Leeds, you can study business with one of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.
Following intensive language training, your year abroad will further enhance your linguistic skills and deepen your understanding of the markets and business culture of your host country. You’ll combine technical expertise with an understanding of the local business environments, and develop your awareness of the challenges faced by organisations operating across the globe. In your final year project you’ll explore market and organisational issues with specific reference to your chosen language and country.
By combining business with language, communication and professional skills, you’ll be prepared for an international career in global business.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian B BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian A BA at University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds