Master of Business Administration (Global)
In a complex, changing world, leaders of the future require the ability at a local, national and international level to see the ‘big picture’. Increasingly, employers are seeking individuals who are managers and global-thought leaders with the ability bring together the resources and innovative potential of an organisation to deliver sophisticated, successful international strategies.
The MBA (Global) program develops these critical capabilities through an innovative and rigorous curriculum, expert and highly engaged staff, and an active, problem-based approach to learning that develops confidence and work-readiness.
The University of Newcastle Sydney Campus is located in purpose-built premises on Elizabeth Street. This easily accessible, central location in the heart of the Sydney CBD provides world-class facilities and services that support innovation in learning and a next generation experience for our students and staff.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Your career opportunities are endless with the MBA (Global). You will have the advanced skill set to ensure success, across borders, oceans, and boardrooms around the world. Where you take this qualification is up to you. The course design is integrated with industry engagement and business networking opportunities that expose you to experiences while you study, which could lead to remarkable workplace prospects on graduation.
You’ll be ready to apply your strengthened strategic focus and embed your outstanding business management capabilities into real-world business opportunities in a leadership role in a global corporation located in Australia and beyond. Potential career paths include:
- Global Management Consultant
- Multinational Marketing Manager
- International Trade Policy Advisor
- Global Supply Chain Manager
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096747G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Dispute Resolution at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle