Bachelor of Business (Honours)
Honours programs in Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, and Tourism are available. Potential Honours students should consult with the Newcastle Business School towards the end of the semester prior to that in which they intend to enrol.
Program learning outcomes
On successful completion of the program students will have:
- Communicate effectively orally to varied audiences.
- Communicate effectively in writing to varied audiences.
- Work effectively independently.
- Work effectively in collaboration with others.
- Engage in critical thinking and complex analytical problem-solving.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of theory, models and concepts relevant to the disciplines of Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing and Tourism.
- Display proficiency in the utilization of information and technology in research.
- Apply skills that incorporate understanding of global, social and ethical issues.
- Apply theory and method at an advanced level to conduct independent research/project of professional quality in their selected field.
UON Central Coast is proud to celebrate over 25 years of world-class teaching, learning and research in our region. During this time, a strong community of career-ready students has flourished, with the campus shaping graduates into key members of our local area - and the world. Situated just two minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway, UON Central Coast is conveniently located and provides a range of flexible courses to suit a busy, modern lifestyle.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed the Bachelor of Business or equivalent program with a credit grade average to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 030569K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business Analytics at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Surveying (Honours) at University of Newcastle