Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc
Zoology is the study of animals at all levels, from their evolutionary origins, molecular and cell biology to their physiology, behaviour and ecology.
This course provides you with an insight into a wide range of animals and their effects on the human world. You'll undertake an independent research project and have the option of taking a field course in South Africa.
You'll likely encounter issues for which you will have had no formal training. This may be in treatment of unusual illnesses, parasites or animal bites, occupational health issues or animal care and treatment procedures.
This degree will give you a strong grounding in essential zoology to allow you to make better informed judgements during your career.
You'll also be introduced to the design and statistical analysis of your own experiments so that you can more objectively analyse the medical and vetinary literature.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Microbiology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds