Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours)
Tailor your degree to suit your career goals with the choice of eight majors plus an industry placement.
This program is suited to high-achieving students who want to gain the skills to succeed in the complex and fast-paced business world.
We only accept a small group of students each year who get to experience a unique and personal education run by internationally respected industry experts and teachers.
Honours is awarded to all graduates of this program, which means you will have a globally recognised degree that will stand out in a competitive job market.
- Study with a small, motivated and high-achieving class group who have ambitions for leadership roles in business, the community or academia.
- Learn how to engage with your customers and employees, use analytics to understand markets, and design, measure and assess financial and business decisions.
- Choose either a professional pathway and study up to 3 majors, or choose a research pathway if you want to prepare for a PhD.
- Our business academics have been awarded some of Australia's highest accolades, including ANZMAC Distinguished Marketing Educator Award, and numerous Australian Government citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Analytics
- Business Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Resources
- International Business
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Finance manager
- Business intelligence consultant
- Business systems analyst
- International logistics adviser
- Business entrepreneur
- Financial crime analyst
- Leadership development coordinator
- Trade specialist
- Marketing automation specialist
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096015K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce MAJOR Finance at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Arts at The University of Queensland