Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
Update your business and managements skills and knowledge through our Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
The program is suited to business graduates and to managers qualified in other disciplines. It offers a pathway to postgraduate study in the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
This graduate certificate contains four up-to-date, foundational units in business administration:
- financial analysis
- marketing management
- business ethics and sustainability
- strategic management and business policy.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Studying business administration with VU will broaden your career options. You’ll have the foundational knowledge to go on to study our Master of Business Administration (MBA). You’ll also have the skills and competencies to enter early career roles in the business sector and beyond.
Our graduates find work in variety of industries and areas, including:
- human resources
- real estate
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Applicants with a minimum five (5) years approved work experience will be considered for admission to this course.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 092491C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management at Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management at Victoria University
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise and Resource Planning Systems at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Tourism and Destination Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing) at Victoria University