Master of Arts and Heritage Management
The aim of the Masters in Arts & Heritage Management is to address specific and identified needs within the arts and heritage industry for management training in the area of cultural administration and to provide you with the necessary skills for effective cultural leadership and management. It offers you an opportunity to reflect on your professional practice (work placement) and gain a theoretical and critical perspective on managing organizations and events in the cultural/heritage sector.
The Masters in Arts & Heritage Management is a 90-credit program suited to Arts graduates, Business graduates with a particular interest in arts/heritage, and practitioners of the arts/heritage sectors.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- For entry into the programme, you must have at least a 2nd Class Honours Degree (level 8) in a relevant discipline (e.g. Art, Music, History, Archaeology) or in a Business subject (e.g. Management or Marketing).
- In exceptional cases, students, who do not meet the normal entry requirements, may be considered for admission by demonstrating that they qualify through the Institute’s APL/RPL procedures. Where deemed necessary, an interview will be carried out to assess the student’s suitability for the program. In this case, priority will be given to students who are currently working in the arts/heritage sectors.
- You must also have access to a cultural organization where your work placement and research can be carried out.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD549
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Science Digital Marketing Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Internationalisation at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Economics and Finance Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Marketing Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology