Dental Materials MSc
Dental materials are evolving rapidly to keep pace with the huge changes appearing in digital workflows and biological approaches across much of dentistry. This course fills this gap by providing you with a deep understanding of modern dental materials with a focus on those used in additive and subtractive manufacturing and those used in regenrative dentistry.
Dental materials is a full-time course and is open to Home/EU and international candidates.
It will help you understand what questions should be asked of materials when deciding whether to adopt new digital workflows. You will also undertake a substantial research project facilitated by access to the School’s extensive research facilities, which will allow you to explore in depth an area of particular interest.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds