Management of Aging Services, MS
UMass Boston Gerontology's fully online Management of Aging Services master's program allows students to get a master's degree at their own pace while offering a personalized experience and lasting connections. This program is perfect for working professionals, whether you are taking the next step in a career in aging services, or starting on a rewarding new path working with the fastest-growing segment of the population. Gain practical skills from experienced expert faculty, and prepare for success in a broad spectrum of careers relating to elder care, and long-term services and supports.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or international equivalent) in all undergraduate work. Please note that some programs may require a supplemental list of coursework and/or discipline-specific GPA calculation.
At the time of enrollment, a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of recognized standing or an international equivalent.
- Some programs require official GRE or GMAT test scores. Please review the program requirements to confirm.
- Applicants who completed undergraduate coursework outside of the United States may be required to submit English proficiency test results, even if they are permanent residents or citizens of the U.S.
- UMass Boston’s institution code is 3924. We can only accept official score reports sent electronically or in hardcopy directly from the testing agency.
- In accordance with Massachusetts state law, Office of Graduate Studies and Graduate Admissions policy permits residents of Massachusetts who have been diagnosed as developmentally disabled (including those with specific language disabilities, such as dyslexia, but not including those whose sole disability is blindness) to request a waiver of the requirement to submit GRE, GMAT, or MAT scores. To qualify for a waiver, an applicant must submit documentation of their disability. Some graduate programs require an alternative mode of assessment (e.g., a writing sample) in lieu of the standardized test score. For information, contact the Office of Graduate Studies and Graduate Admissions.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD
- Public Administration, MPA at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Business Administration - MBA at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Finance MS at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Educational Administration MEd/CAGS at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Applied Economics, MA at University of Massachusetts Boston