M.Sc in Youth Justice
Designed for those who want to advance their understanding of youth issues, youth offending and social and criminal justice responses to young people, this programme focuses on developing critical analytical skills and enhancing the ability to assess policy and practice against international standards and benchmarks.
Targeted at practitioners, policy-makers and those interested in further academic study, it provides the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and critical analytical skills to practice and enhance understanding of young people's lives, the criminal justice system and the discourse of children's rights.
Given increased policy attention in the area of youth justice and strategies impacting on children and young people more generally, the programme reflects the concern to understand the needs and rights of children and young people and ground responses in evidence, best practice and international standards.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Graduate:- Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in a social science or related discipline.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7500 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- M.A in Violence, Terrorism and Security at Queen's University Belfast
- M.Sc in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages at Queen's University Belfast
- M.A in Politics at Queen's University Belfast
- Master of Law and Technology at Queen's University Belfast
- Master of Laws at Queen's University Belfast
- Master of Laws in International Business Law including Placement at Queen's University Belfast