Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) BA
This degree provides future educators and teaching professionals the knowledge and practical skills necessary for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
You will develop the skills needed to explain and describe language and you will consider the practicalities of teaching, so you can develop effective lesson planning and classroom management techniques.
The programme is organised around four key themes: language description, language teaching, language learning, and an experiential theme. In addition to studying modules which link to these overarching themes, you will also gain first-hand experience in a language classroom whilst supporting English language teachers, allowing you to apply the knowledge gained throughout the programme.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds