Economics with Finance B.Sc
This course will give you a solid grounding in modern economic theory, as well as covering techniques of applied economic analysis and the analytical tools essential for an understanding of finance.
You'll learn about the basic frameworks of microeconomics (the decisions of individuals and firms) and macroeconomics (wider economic issues such as inflation and unemployment). You'll also take modules in mathematical and statistical methods for economics, along with specialist modules dealing with the financial sector and its instruments.
Degrees with employment experience
We offer you the chance to do a year-long work placement, starting after your second year. This is a great opportunity to get paid work experience with some of the UK's top employers who want to recruit the best students from Sheffield. Recent placements have been with Bank of England, Lloyds Bank, IBM, ASOS and Mercedes-Benz.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Accounting and Financial Management BA at The University of Sheffield
- International Relations and Politics B.A at The University of Sheffield
- International Business Management with Study Abroad B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Financial Mathematics B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Politics B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Philosophy B.A at The University of Sheffield