Master of Marketing
Become a leader in marketing with expertise and practical skills tailored to the changing dynamic and digital marketplace, with the Master of Marketing.
In this course business graduates take their marketing knowledge to the next level. You’ll become an expert in developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
The techniques you learn can be applied to business and not-for-profit organisations and include advanced skills in:
- marketing planning
- marketing analytics
- marketing communication
- consumer behaviour
- international marketing management.
Our marketing discipline is actively involved in applied research areas. We work with industry partners to solve real-world problems dealing with areas such as:
You’ll graduate ready for your marketing career, armed with the insights to connect brands with consumers in effective ways.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The skills you develop in this course will equip you for senior roles in marketing and management. You could find a niche in a range of industries, from retail to not-for-profit organisations.
Organisations across Australia employ hundreds of thousands of people in advertising, sales and retail alone.
Relevant roles include:
- advertising specialist
- market research analyst
- marketing specialist
- retail manager.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Course Code: 084107E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University