Postgraduate Diploma in International Tourism Management
Study the Postgraduate Diploma in International Tourism Management and in as little as one year you develop an advanced understanding of current issues facing the tourism industry.
The tourism industry is the world's largest industry and employs more people than any other industry on a global scale. It's a vital source of foreign exchange earnings and job creation. Domestic tourism is also vital to the economy - by some measures, it is bigger than international tourism.
If you have completed an undergraduate tourism program and want to study more advanced papers, you can enroll in this one-year postgraduate diploma. This program also suits industry professionals who want to enhance their skills.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Senior management level positions in tourism
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
- Must have completed the Bachelor of International Tourism Management or another relevant degree with a minimum of a B grade average, or an equivalent qualification
- May be admitted based on professional qualification or experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- May be required to submit examples of previous academic work or attend an interview
- May be required to submit evidence of ability to study at postgraduate level and attend a selection interview
- Course Code: AK1283
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Postgraduate Diploma in Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Accounting at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)