Business Management and the Human Resource BA
This industry-accredited degree offers you detailed study in strategic business management with a specialist focus on human resource management (HRM).
You’ll gain a thorough knowledge of key topics in management and HRM, such as organisational behaviour, industrial relations, management decision-making and the economic environment for businesses.
You’ll have the opportunity to select further specialist modules covering topics ranging from supply chain management to leadership and decision-making.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds