History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc
This course involves the in-depth study of the history of science and physics, but also explores current scientific knowledge and how this could be utilised in the future.
History and Philosophy of Science takes a broad approach to understanding what science is and its role in society. Using philosophical, historical and social perspectives you’ll explore the history of scientific thought, the links between magic, science and religion and the nature of scientific knowledge.
Physics at Leeds combines technical lectures, practical demonstrations, learning labs and personal tutorials to equip you with analytical and problem-solving skills and valuable subject knowledge.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds
- Religion, Politics and Society BA at University of Leeds