Classical Civilisation BA
Classics focuses on the study of the Greek and Roman worlds, ranging from the earliest Greek literature to the fall of the Roman Empire. But it also covers the way ancient culture has been received and interpreted ever since.
This degree is the broadest approach to this interdisciplinary field, incorporating the study of history, literature, language, art, philosophy, archaeology and other areas.
You’ll explore Greek and Roman culture through our core modules, which will introduce key texts such as Homer’s Iliad and Virgil’s Aeneid and key events in ancient history. But you’ll also shape your degree to suit you, choosing from optional modules on a wide range of different topics.
East Asian Studies at Leeds offers flexible and varied language degrees that focus on modern cultures and societies – but don’t neglect their historical roots either.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds