Master of Arts in Public Relations
Developing, managing and nurturing a reputation or brand using public relations requires a dynamic set of skills. It's storytelling at its very best. Public relations is a creative, progressive and strategic discipline that, when practiced with great social care and responsibility, can help shape public perception. And with the industry growing at a rate of 9-10% annually, the future looks bright for Public Relations practitioners. Are you ready to acquire new knowledge and skills to advance your career? Start shaping your narrative with a Master of Arts in Public Relations from UIndy.
There are two tracks available in the Master of Art in Public Relations program, as well as an option to tailor the program to your specific needs by choosing three electives rather than following a track. Program tracks include:
- Hospitality & Tourism
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Worldwide recruitment in filling both short and long-term positions is essential to the realization of UIndy’s mission as a global university. Hiring a foreign national employee differs significantly from hiring a U.S. citizen and hiring units may need to obtain employment authorization before the individual can work in the United States.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Official transcripts from each college or university previously attended, showing an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution.
- Official GRE scores, sent by ETS, are required from individuals having an undergraduate GPA less than 3.0. Applicants who already possess a Master's degree are waived from this requirement. The University of Indianapolis ETS school code is 1321
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Social Work (MSW): Advanced Standing at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (MHC) - Art Therapy at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Arts in Teaching (STEM) at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Social Work (MSW): Regular Standing at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (MHC) at University of Indianapolis