Bachelor of Sport Science (Human Movement) / Bachelor of Sport Management
Follow your passion for sport into the health and fitness or sport-management fields. Our double degree opens many exciting career options.
VU is a leader in sport education. In our Sport Science (Human Movement) and Sport Management degree, you’ll develop high-level expertise in human movement, exercise supervision, physical recreation programming, and sport management.
We have over 200 partnerships with sport venues, sporting clubs, local government authorities, and public-health and education groups. Through these partnerships, you’ll learn from the best, and gain invaluable work experience.
You’ll graduate job-ready to work in many areas of sport and fitness. You’ll have the skills and knowledge to manage major sporting events, sporting facilities, aquatic and recreation centres, professional sport organisations, and gyms.
Careers options include:
- exercise and sport science
- community fitness and health
- personal training
- community sport development
- planning for sport and active recreation
- consulting and research in sport participation.
Footscray Park Campus is next to parklands along the Maribyrnong River, a short walk from Footscray Station. Footscray is one of Melbourne’s multicultural hubs, only 10 minutes by train from the city. The campus has restaurants and cafes, learning commons, world-class sports science facilities, a bookshop, and a pool and gym. It hosts many of our degree and postgraduate courses, including in business, sport, youth and community work, science, engineering and education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate (VCE or equivalent) including Units 3 and 4:
- a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or 20 in any other English (or equivalent).
- Completion of an Australian Advanced Diploma or Diploma (or equivalent).
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score or 6.0 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Completion of a Foundation course or equivalent.
- Course Code: 084878F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Sport Science (Human Movement) / Bachelor of Psychological Studies at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Sport Science at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Sport Management / Bachelor of Business at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Sport Management at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Science (Osteopathy) at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Biomedical Sciences) (1 year) at Victoria University