Graduate Diploma in Communication - 351JA
Choosing to study a Graduate Diploma in Communication will enhance your knowledge and skills as a professional and highly skilled worker, applying communication principles to global issues and organisational trends.
Building on prior studies in your undergraduate degree, you will focus on the direct application of communication to issues relevant to senior management decisions. You will investigate solutions to problems regarding analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation, across a range of professional communication environments.
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Communications manager
- Marketing manager
- Marketing strategist
- Brand manager
- Advertising account director
- Marketing consultant
- Communication strategist
- Media strategist
- Creative director
- Media relations consultant
- Community manager
- Social media manager
- Sponsorship manager
- Direct marketing manager
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
?Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (AQF level 7) or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Communication (UC) will receive credit for the 4 Graduate Certificate (level G) units.
In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 090012F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Academic Foundations - EDC201 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Design Strategies - ARG001 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Creative and Cultural Futures - ARG101 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Analytics - 363JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Social Media and Public Engagement - 271JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Heritage Materials Conservation - ARC102 at University of Canberra