Graduate Diploma in Accounting
This programme is for those with a degree in another subject who want to progress their career into accounting.
Students will learn the theory and practice of accountancy, critical thinking, decision-making, and business analysis. The course also includes financial reports and business tax regulations. Before completing their study, students will complete an accounting project for a real business as their final assignment.
To enrol in this programme potential students will need to demonstrate knowledge of recording and processing financial transactions using a double entry accounting system and the preparation of financial statements, as well as show an understanding of analysis and interpretation of financial statements and reports.
This qualification will not allow graduates to practice as a chartered accountant. To practice as a chartered accountant graduates must become a member of the Charted Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ) or CPA Australia and undertake professional accounting training.
Hamilton City Campus
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Logistics at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)