Design and Business (with a foundation year) BSc (Hons)
We’re living in exciting times: start-ups, changing markets and evolving technologies create new opportunities for design and business.
On this course, you’ll explore how design has flourished alongside new technologies. You’ll examine the fundamentals of business, and consider these in relation to design and ‘making’.Focused teaching supports your transition into higher education, with an emphasis on university-level assessments, research skills and making the most of your studies. On successful completion of this foundation year, you’ll progress onto one of our Product Design courses with a strong reputation for design education and innovation.
And you’ll be based in Brighton – a city at the forefront of the UK’s creative industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 26 - 28 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex