Master of Infrastructure Asset Management
New Zealand’s infrastructure is expected to grow dramatically in the next 20 years. Our new buildings, roads and water systems are going to need people who know how to take care of them. Get a head start in this exciting field with the MInfraAssetMgt, designed to equip students with the skills, knowledge and expertise to be effective employees in an essential field.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
To support you in your career, we offer a wide range of development opportunities – from individual performance and development reviews to avenues for pursuing your professional interests through study, secondments, conferences and workshops.
These opportunities are available to both professional and academic staff and include:
- People and organizational development.
- Professional and personal development.
- EVOLVE is the University's program for developing a professional staff. EVOLVE is designed to enable growth and development in your role and at the University.
- Leadership and management development.
- Professional staff can use the Aspire Career Centre to assist with career planning.
- Wellbeing program.
- Awards and fellowships.
- Performance and development reviews.
- English language enrichment.
- IT Training.
- Academic practice – research, teaching, and e-learning.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 3.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Supply Chain Management at University of Auckland
- Master of Business Analytics at University of Auckland
- Master of Taxation Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Property at University of Auckland
- Master of Marketing at University of Auckland
- Master of International Business at University of Auckland