BSc INVESTMENT AND FINANCE IN PROPERTY N380
If you are interested in managing major property investments while working with large financial institutions and high profile clients, then BSc Investment and Finance in Property is the degree for you.
Real Estate and planning at the University of Reading ranks number 1 in the UK for 'Land and Property Management' (Complete University Guide, 2017-2020). During this degree you will compare property to other forms of investment, developing strong financial expertise that will enable you to work not only in the property sector but also in wider financial roles.
Final year modules are focused on investment and finance subjects and, like all of our courses, address both the theoretical and practical aspects of the property market.
You will also undertake a number of applied investment and finance projects to develop analytical and key employment skills.
You will receive one-to-one industry mentoring, providing real insight into the profession. We also host an annual Real Estate and Planning Careers Fair and an evening lecture series.
This course has full accreditation from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading