BUSINESS: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, BBA
The international business major helps students develop an understanding of the global macroeconomic environment and the complexities of cross-border transactions. International business is an interdisciplinary field and courses focus on knowledge acquisition as well as application of concepts. A selected regional emphasis provides a platform to gain language and area studies knowledge that often underpins successful adaptation for regional and local markets. The embedded study abroad requirement helps students develop cross-cultural awareness and skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The perspective, intercultural awareness and regional knowledge gained through the study of international business is always relevant, but has greatest career impact several years into one's career. Therefore, the international business major is designed to serve as a complement to another business major. International business careers develop after graduates first develop skills and expertise in a functional area of business, which drives initial career placement and advancement.
Careers in international business are not necessarily located oversees or even in major cities. Many positions are in U.S.-based offices or divisions of international firms.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- RETAILING AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- PERSONAL FINANCE, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.A. at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE, BBA at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: REAL ESTATE AND URBAN LAND ECONOMICS, BBA at University of Wisconsin