Chemical Process Engineering MSc
This course will build upon your existing scientific and engineering knowledge and skills to convert them into a specialisation in chemical engineering. It will provide you with up-to-date competencies in chemical engineering and process technology, paving the way for an exciting and challenging career in the industry.
Upon graduating from this course, you will be able to design, operate and manage processes and associated manufacturing plants. You will also gain key skills in innovation leadership, technology transfer and research and development that you will draw on in your future career.
You’ll undertake a large research project and study a series of compulsory taught modules covering chemical engineering principles; chemical process technology; chemical reaction processes; separation processes; plant design; batch process engineering and chemical products design and development.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds