Fine Art with History of Art BA
This course combines studio practice with art historical study, enabling you to become an academically strong, thoughtful artist who understands how your practice relates to the art of the past.
You’ll split your time equally between studio practice and art history and theory, exploring what has been understood as ‘art’ in different cultures and societies over time.
Working across a range of media, you’ll develop your own body of work under the guidance of artist-lecturers and visiting practitioners, and study alongside artists and cultural theorists in a stimulating research environment.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds